Objective of RIVER – Power of Women
- To Empower poor women working in the informal sector and to organise self-employed strategies for women.
- For Social and Economics Empowerment of women in Exile.
- For Addressing the drastic human rights abuses committed against women in India.
- To raise Global awareness if the critical situation on Women begging in India.
- To ensure women have access to adequate educational information about health care and family planning.
- Assisting the needy in the women’s community through sponsorship programs that help to support economically disadvantaged women.
- To join hands with the women of India to promote peace and justice to all women especially the poor and needy.
- To give education to all women children throughout India irrespective of caste, creed, region or religion
- To establish, maintain and run Schools, Colleges, Social service centres, Industrial Training centre.
- To establish,Training centre,and allied education institutions.
- To establish,cultural and Social Institutions,
- To spread for promotion of education and learning in all branches more specifically in Science and Technology.
- To advance Indian Culture and Literature service of this country for the benifit of our Nation through Women.
- To train teachers and workers in ideals and practice of the true spirit of the education and learning.
- To establish research and training centres for the furtherance of education/learning in it’s various fields and branches.
- To undertake propaganda, training and education of the masses either of its own or in co-operation with similar Agencies working for the cause of all round development of the society.
- To bring, publish and sell, distribute books, periodicals, leaflets, brochures and papers and also to open and maintain libraries, reading rooms for the promotion of the objects of the trust.
- To function as a Non-communal Trust and as a secular organisation.
- To start vocational centres to train women on all possible skills in both cottage and modern industries.
- To establish centres for employment generation for all women.
- To acquire and maintain the movables and immovable properties for achieving and said objects.
- To advance any other objects of general public utility.
- To confer title on eminent personality in the field of science, education, literature, Religion etc..,
- To organize banks for donations of eyes, bloods, medicines, clothes, food and books etc.
- To work for the protection/preservation and improvement of the environment and for the welfare of the all other thing being.
- To undertake reliefs work wherever possible during the times, of War, festival times and in the times of famine, flood, earth quake, drought and various calamities of nature and manmade.
- To promote among all, universal brotherhood, fraternity, remove untouchability and other social evils thereby assuring the dignity and value of each human being especially women and also to propagate the idea that all is children of GOD.
- To print, publish and distribute books, periodicals, magazines, pamphlets, papers propagating preaching and promoting the objects of the TRUST in all possible media.
- To establish and run Libraries, Reading rooms, to impart knowledge to public.
- To acquire and take over any institutions, society or trust with all its immovable or movable properties, records, accounts, assets and liabilities and merge such society or institution as part of the trust for the promotion of the object of the TRUST.
- To carry on any business activity, ancillary to the above objects, including buying, selling, imparting manufacturing, dealing in, acting as agents on commission or royalties basis or otherwise and to use the income derived from the same for the TRUST.
- To accept deposits and to receive or make gifts, donations and charities either in kind or cash from and to any person or institution company or firms .
- To do such other or further acts, deeds and things as the Board may deem fit and necessary for the promotion of the purpose and the objectives of the TRUST from time to time.
- The trust shall be an irrevocable public educational, cultural and Religious trust for the benefit of all persons belonging to whatever community irrespective of Caste, Creed or Religion, the Trustees shall stand possessed of the said amount of corpus endowed by the AUTHOR OF THE TRUST/FOUNDER TRUSTEE and such other properties (both movable and immovable) as may be acquired from time to time by the trust, by purchase, exchange, grant, allotment, subscription, endowment, donation, contribution, or in any manner to whatsoever (all of which shall be designed as Trust properties) on the Trust herein mentioned.
Madhu Saran Born in 1978, made her space printed in INDIA & Abroad over 16 years of business experience which includes Software Industry, Constructions, Beauty Industry, Food Industry & Social Services.
Madhu Saran, represented our country as an Indian Ambassador – Women Enterpreneur, Global. United Nations, Headquarters.
She is the part of reforming in Indian Panchayat institutions and new projects.
She is the spirit behind the success of strategy and directions as Managing Director of her companies. She combines her conviction that education is the most effective transformational tool and her unshakable belief in scalable and sustainable practices for social inclusion to champion the cause of academic – industry linkage.
She leads the seamless integration of the firm’s strategy, people and customers with the intent to build a world – class organization committed to professional skill development, employability and inclusion. Her Dream Come True Company is RIVER – The Power of Women is social service companies which focus only onto women. Her goals are to make each woman should be independent, educated and prove they be an example for all women.
For which she is dedicating her time on to rural female and young rural girls onto their education, employability & molding the right females to become an entrepreneur in current industry. She has received several prestigious awards from many industries including from Government of INDIA.
She recently received “YUVA SHAKTHI NATIONAL AWARD” for the year 2016, for Youth Empowerment and sustainable development.
Recently received Tamil nadu State Award ” The Best NGO for Social Work” for the year 2017 – 2018,from Mr. Edappadi K. Palanisamy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.